Mig Welder – J2915
Leicester - LE2
Temporary to Permanent
£10.00 - £13.00per hour
The role is for a Mig Welder, you will be MIG welding Mild & stainless-steel units to precision standard. You will be mainly working on mild & stainless steel sheet metal to a production speed whilst maintaining quality.
Key roles and responsibilities for this role
• Mig welding on medium gauge steel sheet metal
• Working to engineering drawings
• Finishing, fettling and grinding own work
• Welding both to production jigs.
Minimum Requirements for this role
• Must Be able to work from detailed drawings.
• Be able to work from own initiative
• Must be able to inspect own work
• Be able to Weld & fabricate own work
The company are one of the UK’s largest Precision Engineering manufacturer, suppling to leading global names worldwide.
If you want to hear more about this role please send us your CV by clicking ‘apply now’!
To be considered please send your CV to email@example.com or call the Concur Engineering offices for further information on 01162 436 444. Concur Recruitment Limited is an equal opportunity employer. Concur Engineering are the leading name in the Midlands for specialist engineering recruitment.