Temporary to permanent
£10.00 per hour
Currently recruiting for a MIG Welder for a specialist Construction company in Grantham. Joining a large business to produce Structural and Architectural components.
Key role and responsibilities for this role;
• You will be working with Structural Steel and sheet metal to fabricate parts for the Construction and Agricultural industries
• As a MIG Welder, you will be working from Engineering drawings to produce components
• The parts produced will be used for cranes and the alike
Minimum requirements for this role;
• As a MIG Welder, you will be expected to have solid experience working with Heavy/Structural/Galvanised Steel
• For this MIG Welder role, you will be able to interpret specialist Engineering drawings
• Due to the location, having your own transport is imperative
The role is for a MIG Welder producing parts for the Construction and Agricultural industries. Working on a permanent day shift, paying £10.00 per hour. Overtime available.
If you want to hear more about this MIG Welder role please send us your CV by clicking 'apply now'!