£10.50 per hour
Temporary to permanent
The role is for a MIG welder working in a production environment. You will be working in a sheet metal and fabrication shop to produce parts for the automotive and aerospace industry.
Key role and responsibilities for this role;
• You will be MIG welding to production steel on stainless steel composites and working from engineering drawings to produce and repair parts for leading names in the Automotive industry.
• You may be occasionally required to work from a basic engineering drawing to produce smaller batch work.
• Whilst working to a production speed you will be required to keep a tight and tidy tolerance
Minimum requirements for this role;
• Must have confident and proven MIG Welding experience
• Confident in working from basic engineering drawings
• Any experience with TIG or fabrication would be an advantage
If you want to hear more about this role, please send us your CV by clicking 'apply now'!