Temporary to Permanent
£10.87 per hour
The role is for a MIG Welder, you will be welding components for the Engineering industry. You will be mainly working on Mild & Stainless Steel sheet metal. You will be working Monday to Friday on a morning shift, starting at 6am.
Key roles and responsibilities for this role
• MIG Welding on thin to medium gauge steel sheet metal
• Working to Engineering drawings
• As a MIG Welder, you will also be linishing, fettling and grinding your own work
Minimum Requirements for this role
• Previous experience MIG Welding
• Be able to work a morning shift
• Must be able to inspect own work
Working on a morning shift starting at 06:00 on a temporary to permanent basis. Weld tests available immediately and a quick start for the right candidate.
If you are interested in this MIG Welder role, please choose between the below options:
1. "This is the job for me! When can I start?" - Click "apply now" so we have your CV, and call now to talk through your experience on 02476 668 204 between 8am - 5.30pm.
2. "I think I'm right for this position, but I'm not sure I have enough experience to get an interview" - Click "apply now" so I can read your CV and let you know.
Concur Recruitment (Cov) Ltd is an equal opportunity employer. Concur are the leading name in the Midlands for specialist engineering recruitment.