Temporary to permanent
£12.00 per hour
Currently recruiting for a for a MIG/TIG Welder in the Daventry area, Welding and Fabricating various stainless steel and mild steel parts for a leading safety guards manufacturer.
Key role and responsibilities for this role;
• You will be responsible for working from Engineering drawings to weld and fabricate various parts.
• As a MIG/TIG Welder, you will be working with stainless steel and mild steel to help in the production of safety guards.
• You will be required to travel to site occasionally for the role of MIG/TIG Welder.
Minimum requirements for this role;
• Proven MIG/TIG Welding experience is required for this role.
• Any experience with stainless steel or mild steel is essential for the role of MIG/TIG Welder.
• You will need to have experience working from engineering drawings for the role of MIG/TIG Welder.
• Some site work will be expected for the MIG/TIG Welder role.
If you want to hear more about this role please send us your CV by clicking 'apply now'!