Paying up to £16 per hour + benefits
Currently looking for a Panel Wireman in the Coventry area, working a day shift Monday to Thursday 07:30am – 16:30pm and Friday 07:30 – 12:00.
The role is for a Panel Wireman and the duties will include the installation and commissioning/decommissioning of external equipment. The Panel Wireman role will progress to the loading and setting up of PLC & CNC software fault finding, although this experience is not essential for this position as training can be provided. As a Panel Wireman, you will be primarily based at the Factory based in Coventry although Worldwide travel will be expected, typically around 6-8 weeks a year for customer site visits to install, repair or service their machines.
Key role and responsibilities for this role;
• You will be working both in the UK and abroad and so must have a valid passport
• Your primary duties will be to install and commission/decommission equipment
• As a Panel Wireman, you will be working on site, as well as in the field (UK and international)
Minimum requirements for this role;
• The successful Panel Wireman will be a qualified Electrician, previously working in an engineering/manufacturing environment
• For this Panel Wireman role, you will have previous experience building panels from schematic drawings and will have electrical fault-finding skills
• Previous PLC experience will be beneficial but not essential for this position as training will be provided.
This Panel Wireman role is working for a prestigious company within the Machine Tool industry. Working on a permanent day shift, paying up to £16 per hour, dependent upon experience.
If you want to hear more about this role, please send us your CV by clicking 'apply now'!
Alternatively, you can send your CV by visiting the Concur Recruitment website or call the Concur Recruitment offices for further information. Concur Recruitment is leading name in the Midlands for specialist manufacturing recruitment and an equal opportunity employer.