Post Graduate Mechanical Engineer
£24,000 per annum
Currently recruiting for a Post Graduate Mechanical Engineer for our client based in Coventry. This is an excellent opportunity for a young and ambitious hands on Graduate/Trainee Engineer who will be working closely with company directors in all areas of work including, Site Surveys, Quotations, Cad design and project running, including cost control, monitoring and reporting.
Key role and responsibilities for this role;
• You will be working closely with new and existing customers out and about on site in different engineering areas as well as office based for the role of Post Graduate Mechanical Engineer.
• Our client is offering full training within a busy engineering company who mainly work within the automotive industry but also branch out to other areas such as the oil and gas industry.
Minimum requirements for this role;
• For the role of Post Graduate Mechanical Engineer, you will need to be driven and enthusiastic with a high competence level for learning and people skills and be able to work as part of a team.
• Ideally you will have an engineering qualification –HNC, HND, Apprenticeship or Degree for the role of Post Graduate Mechanical Engineer.
• A background in steel fabrication would be a huge advantage – either shop floor or design/office based.
• You will be able to present yourself professionally, be polite and punctual.
• For the role of Post Graduate Mechanical Engineer, you will be actively participating in your own development/training plan to ensure a comprehensive understanding of company workings and job specifics
• You will be required to comply with all quality and health and safety guidelines and procedures.
If you want to hear more about this role please send us your CV by clicking 'apply now'!
To be considered please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Concur Engineering offices for further information on 02476 668 204. Concur Recruitment Limited is an equal opportunity employer. Concur Engineering are the leading name in the Midlands for specialist engineering recruitment.