Temp to Perm
£9 per hour
This role is for a Multi-Skilled Process Operator. You will be carrying out a variety of factory duties such as laboring, grip-serting and potentially operating a brake press. This role would suit an well-rounded individual who is keen to gain engineering experience and is happy with heavy lifting.
Key roles and responsibilities for this role
Using hand and power tools
Working with mild and stainless steel and aluminium
Minimum Requirements for this role
Must have an excellent attitude, this position will become permanent for the right candidate
Must be physically fit
Be able to work from own initiative
Must be able to inspect own work
Work to large batch sizes
Work at a fast pace to meet production targets
1. What engineering experience do you have?
2. Are you ok with heavy lifting?
3. What materials have you worked with?
This company is a sheet metal company who are experiencing rapid growth with the view to expanding their team and opening a new factory soon. They are looking to recruit quickly for the programmer role to aid with their workload.
If you are interested in this role, please choose between the below options:
1. "This is the job for me! When can I start?" – Click “apply now” so we have your CV, and call now to talk through your experience on 02476 668 204 between 8am – 5.30pm.
2. "I think I'm right for this position, but I'm not sure I have enough experience to get an interview" - Click "apply now" so I can read you’re CV and let you know.
Concur Recruitment (Cov) Ltd is an equal opportunity employer. Concur are the leading name in the Midlands for specialist engineering recruitment.