Hinckley – LE10
£35,000 – £40,000 per annum
My client is an precision engineering company based in Hinckley. They are currently looking for a Quality Engineer to join their team.
Key role and responsibilities for this role;
• The Quality Engineer will be responsible for quality checking my clients parts.
• The Quality Engineer will be expected to follow ISO standards to assure the quality of my clients products.
• The successful candidate will be expected to operate and program a CMM machine.
Minimum requirements for this role
• The successful Quality Engineer will have extensive experience working in similar roles in the Oil and Gas Industry.
• The Quality Engineer will be expected to have experience programming CMM machines.
• Experience working with ISO 9001 standards is essential to the Quality Engineer’s application.
• Experience with PC-DMIS is advantageous to the Quality Engineers application but other software experience will be considered.
If you want to hear more about this role please send us your CV by clicking 'apply now'!
To be considered please send your CV to email@example.com or call the Concur Recruitment offices for further information on 02476 668 204. Concur Recruitment Limited is an equal opportunity employer. Concur Recruitment are the leading name in the Midlands for specialist engineering and industrial recruitment.
If you are interested in this role, please choose between the below options:
1. "This is the job for me! When can I start?" – Click “apply now” so we have your CV, and call now to talk through your experience on 02476 668 204 between 8am – 5.30pm.
2. "I think I'm right for this position, but I'm not sure I have enough experience to get an interview" - Click "apply now" so I can read your CV and let you know.
Concur Recruitment (Cov) Ltd is an equal opportunity employer. Concur are the leading name in the Midlands for specialist engineering recruitment.