£11 – 12 per hour
This company is a state-of-the-art engineering service in the aerospace industry. We are currently looking for a quality inspector responsible for the final inspection.
Key role and responsibilities for this role:
• As a quality inspector you will need to read technical drawings
• Visually check tools to drawing
• Understand job sheets
• Inspect the work to engineering drawings, as the quality inspector you will be working to very tight tolerances of +/- 0.002”
• As a quality inspector, you will need to use micrometres, height gauges, measuring pins and other measuring equipment
Minimum requirements for this role:
• 3 years’ quality inspection experience
• Engineering background
• Qualifications in engineering
• The quality inspector must have experience in the aerospace industry.
If you want to hear more about this role please send us your CV by clicking 'apply now'!
To be considered please send your CV to email@example.com or call the Concur Industrial offices for further information on 02476 668 204. Concur Recruitment Limited is an equal opportunity employer. Concur Industrial are the leading name in the Midlands for specialist industrial recruitment.