Quality Inspector – J2918
Leicester – Le1
£12.00 - £14.00 per hour
The role is for an experienced Quality Inspector. You will be working on the Quality inspection of parts mainly for organisations mainly in the precision engineering industry. You will be expected to be able to use all the measuring equipment needed and operate a CMM machine. You will be expected to complete the last off inspection as a quality inspector.
• Previous experience as a quality inspector
• Operating a CMM machine
• Must have experience working in a manufacturing workshop.
• Experience using Micrometers, Gauges and all other measuring apparatus
• Read and use engineering drawings to thoroughly and precisely inspect parts.
• Work with the Chief Inspector to rectify any issues
• Producing first article inspection reports
They are a Precision Engineering based company in Leicester, supply to a list leading global names.
If you want to hear more about this role please send us your CV by clicking ‘apply now’!
To be considered please send your CV to or call the Concur Engineering offices for further information on 01162 436 444. Concur Recruitment Limited is an equal opportunity employer. Concur Engineering are the leading name in the Midlands for specialist engineering recruitment.