Concur have an excellent opportunity for a Sales Advisor to join a exciting team in Coventry, CV6.
Actively seek out and obtain new customers while growing the business with current customers resulting in increased sales revenues and profitability. This will include but not be limited to; relationship building, customer service, development and implementation of promotions and Trade shows, monitoring customer and market activity and making recommendations for growth.
Key responsibilities for this role:
• To actively seek out potential new customers through market research.
• Handle telephone calls and e-mail queries promptly.
• To build strong and positive relationships with your customers and colleagues.
• To assist with the Trade fairs twice a year at the NEC to increase market and customer development.
• To liaise with the warehouse and Operations & Transport Assistant to arrange delivery for orders.
• Maintain accurate and organised paperwork so there is a paper trail for all orders.
• Meet all customers’ needs by understanding their personality and tailoring your personality to match.
• Be a brand ambassador for the company by remaining a confident and professional manner.
• Grow existing customers by obtaining new orders.
• Resolves customer complaints by investigating the issues and identifying the root cause of the problem and preventing issues to re-occur.
• Inform accounts of any changes to customer details or payment details so all customer account details are up to date.
Key benefits for this role:
- Permanent employment
- 28 Days annual leave
- Competitive pay rate
- Great working environment
- Opportunities to progress within the business
- Improve on your current skill set
Working hours and salary
Monday to Friday 09.00-18.00
The pay rate is £22,000 to £24,000 per year, depending on experience
If you feel like you are suitable for this role, please submit your CV and we will call you as soon as possible. For more information on the role, call us on 02476668204 – ask for Joe