Coventry – CV4
£35,000 per annum
Currently recruiting a Sales Estimator for a well-known sheet metal company based in Coventry.
Key role and responsibilities for this role;
• For the role of Sales Estimator, you will be responsible for account managing current and previous client base and carrying out quotations as well as ensuring current customers are managed/happy and regularly contacted for future opportunities
• You will completing sales handovers and supporting engineering NPI activities for the role of Sales Estimator.
• Occasionally, you will be required to attend site visits for the role of Sales Estimator.
• Ensure all RFQS are managed and completed in the agreed time.
• Control social media activities
Minimum requirements for this role;
• The suitable candidate for the role of Sales Estimator will have had experience creating quotes for clients and have previous experience in a customer facing role.
• The ideal candidate will have an experience in a shopfloor/engineering environment, sheet metal experience is essential.
• For the role of Sales Estimator, previous experience using ERP systems is highly advantageous.
If you are interested in this role, please choose between the below options:
1. "This is the job for me! When can I start?" – Click “apply now” so we have your CV, and call now to talk through your experience on 02476 668 204 between 8am – 5.30pm.
2. "I think I'm right for this position, but I'm not sure I have enough experience to get an interview" - Click "apply now" so I can read your CV and let you know.
Concur Recruitment (Cov) Ltd is an equal opportunity employer. Concur are the leading name in the Midlands for specialist engineering recruitment.