Sheet Metal Worker
£15.00 per hour
Temporary to permanent
The role is for a Sheet Metal Worker. You will be working in a sheet metal and fabrication shop to produce parts for the automotive and aerospace industry.
Key role and responsibilities for this role;
• You will be responsible for producing high precision bespoke parts for the automotive and aerospace industry and will be working from engineering drawings to produce prototypes
• You will be expected to weld, hammer form, polish, deburrer, machine and do various other duties to produce the parts
• You will be working on thin gauge metal
• You maybe expected to be involved in the design and client specification process to assist in advising the best way to produce a specific part
Minimum requirements for this role;
• You will be proven Sheet Metal worker with previous automotive experience
• Previous thin gauge experience is required
• Any design experience would be an advantage
If you want to hear more about this role, please send us your CV by clicking 'apply now'!