Sheet Metal Worker
Temporary to permanent
Paying up to £16 per hour
Currently recruiting for an Automotive / Prototype Sheet Metal Worker for an Engineering company based in Nuneaton. This is on a day shift working Monday to Friday paying £14.00 to £16.00 per hour – your pay rate would be dependent upon a skills test and your level of experience.
Key role and responsibilities for this role;
• For the role of Sheet Metal Worker, you will be creating parts for the Automotive industry
• All aspects of sheet metal work and fabrication will be involved – hammer forming, welding, using cutting equipment, rollers, pattern development, fettling and complete quality control, using milling and turning machines, drilling and tapping etc
• For the role of Sheet Metal Worker, you will be used to producing quality prototype work and working within a small team
Minimum requirements for this role;
• You must have proven previous working experience as a Sheet Metal Worker
• Experience within Automotive / Prototype is required
• For this Sheet Metal Worker role, you will be available for a skills test to show off your skills
If you are interested in this role, please choose between the below options:
1. "This is the job for me! When can I start?" – Click “apply now” so we have your CV, and call now to talk through your experience on 02476 668 204 between 8am – 5.30pm.
2. "I think I'm right for this position, but I'm not sure I have enough experience to get an interview" - Click "apply now" so I can read your CV and let you know.
Concur Recruitment (Cov) Ltd is an equal opportunity employer. Concur are the leading name in the Midlands for specialist engineering recruitment.