Days 7:30am – 4pm
Temporary to Permanent
£8.50 per hour
Company and role
The company are a fabrication company and engineering workshop based in Coventry. The primary function for the role as a Despatch operative is working in the goods in / out section. As Despatch operative you will be responsible for the booking in of goods. You will be picking items and preparing them for delivery. There will also be some forklift work involved.
Role and key responsibilities required for this role;
• As a Despatch operative you will need to hold a valid counterbalance forklift licence
• You will be expected to deal with the booking in and out of goods, using a computer
• You will be picking and packing items and preparing them for deliveries
• You will need to have previous experience working on an engineering shopfloor
• You will need to work at a consistent pace and work to a high standard
• You must have previous experience as a Despatch operative
• You must be computer literate
• You must have previous experience working in an engineering stores environment
• You must be outgoing as you will be speaking to customers
If you want to hear more about this role please send us your CV by clicking 'apply now'!
To be considered please send your CV or call the Concur Industrial offices for further information on 02476 668 204. Concur Recruitment Limited is an equal opportunity employer. Concur Industrial are the leading name in the Midlands for specialist industrial recruitment.