Coventry – CV4
Temporary to permanent
£8.50 per hour
Key role and responsibilities for this role;
• The Stores Operative will be working within a Stores environment, picking, packing and prepping items for delivery.
• You will be checking items in and out using a computer system for the role of Stores Operative.
• The Stores Operative role will require the candidate to interact with customers, previous experience is essential.
• You will be counting and labelling stock for the role of Stores Operative.
• For the role of Stores Operative, you will be using the FLT as and when required.
Minimum requirements for this role
• The Stores Operative will hold an in date FLT Counterbalance licence.
• The candidate for the Stores Operative role will have previous experience working within a Stores environment.
• The ideal candidate for the role of Stores Operative will be computer illiterate and have a basic knowledge of Microsoft packages such as Excel.