TIG Welder Fabricator
Nuneaton – CV12
Up to £15.00 per hour
I am currently recruiting for a TIG Welder Fabricator for one of our well-established clients around the Nuneaton area. You will be working within an Aerospace / Nuclear / Gas Turbine environment so previous experience in these fields is key for this TIG Welder Fabricator role.
The Minimum Requirements;
• You must be able to TIG Weld competently for the role of TIG Welder Fabricator.
• For the role of TIG Welder Fabricator, Fabrication experience is required
• You must be able to read and interpret Engineering Drawings competently for the TIG Welder Fabricator role
• Experience TIG Welding exotic metals is a must
The ideal individual for the role;
• You must be a skilled TIG Welder with minimum of 2 years’ experience
• You must be able to Fabricate for part of the TIG Welder role
• You must have experience working in the following industry; Aerospace, Nuclear or Gas Turbine environment
Benefits for working for the business;
• You will be enrolled onto the Pension scheme
• Health care enrolment options – after you have passed your probation period
• Profit sharing scheme
• On site free parking
If you are interested in this role, please choose between the below options:
1. "This is the job for me! When can I start?" – Click “apply now” so we have your CV and call now to talk through your experience on 02476 668 204 between 8am – 5.30pm.
2. "I think I'm right for this position, but I'm not sure I have enough experience to get an interview" - Click "apply now" so I can read you’re CV and let you know.
Concur Recruitment (Cov) Ltd is an equal opportunity employer. Concur are the leading name in the Midlands for specialist engineering recruitment.