Paying up to £20,000 per annum
Currently recruiting for a Tool Changer for a Manufacturing company based in Coventry. This is working a day shift working 08:00-17:00, paying up to £20,000 per annum for the right candidate. 31 days holiday and pension available.
Key role and responsibilities for this role;
• For the role of Tool Changer, you will be required to use hand tools and set press machines
• All of your time will be spent on the shop floor inspecting and working on machinery
• For the role of Tool Changer, you will be mechanically minded and may have some electrical knowledge
Minimum requirements for this role;
• You must have proven previous working experience within a Manufacturing environment
• Previous experience with plastics is essential – whether this is with assembly or operating/setting injection moulding machines etc
• For this Tool Changer role, you may have many years’ experience or you may have completed an apprenticeship/college course.
If you want to hear more about this Tool Changer role, please send us your CV by clicking 'apply now'!