Temporary to permanent
£11 per hour
Currently recruiting for a Toolmaker in Leicester for a specialist acrylic manufacturer within the Point of Sale industry. This is a new position within the business due to growth. You would be working on a day shift starting at 07:30. Your salary would be negotiable dependent upon experience.
Key role and responsibilities for this role;
• As a Toolmaker, your main focus will be to make and assemble tools from wood
• You will be reading assembly, part-assembly and parts drawings
• For this Toolmaker position, you will be working on the shop floor
Minimum requirements for this role;
• As a Toolmaker, you will need to be able to interpret engineering drawings
• Experience as a Toolmaker is required – preferably having previously worked with wood
• Any industry background will be considered
This Toolmaker role is for a Fabrication shop floor supplying to the Point of Sale industry. You will be joining a large and well-known business.
If you are interested in this role, please choose between the below options:
1. "This is the job for me! When can I start?" – Click “apply now” so we have your CV, and call now to talk through your experience on 02476 668 204 between 8am – 5.30pm.
2. "I think I'm right for this position, but I'm not sure I have enough experience to get an interview" - Click "apply now" so I can read your CV and let you know.
Concur Recruitment (Cov) Ltd is an equal opportunity employer. Concur are the leading name in the Midlands for specialist engineering recruitment.