£25,000 per annum
Currently recruiting for a Toolroom Engineer in Coventry for a specialist commercial component manufacturer. This is a new position within the business due to growth.
Key role and responsibilities for this role;
• As a Toolroom Engineer, your main focus will be to assemble and test the press tools manufactured
• You will be reading assembly, part-assembly and parts drawings
• Assist in the manufacturing of components
Minimum requirements for this role;
• As a Toolroom Engineer, you will need to be able to interpret engineering drawings
• Any experience on the following machines will be an advantage – Milling/Turning, Grinding or Conventional CNC
• Any industry background will be considered
This Toolroom Engineer role is for a Fabrication shop floor supplying to the window industry. You will be joining an independently run business. Working on a permanent day shift, paying £25,000 per annum.
If you want to hear more about this role please send us your CV by clicking 'apply now'!