Temporary to permanent
Up to £14.00 per hour
Currently recruiting for MIG/TIG Welders in Coventry for a specialist Sheet Metal company. This is a new position within the business due to growth.
Key role and responsibilities for this role;
• As a Welder, your duties will include MIG and TIG Welding to fabricate Aluminium components.
• You will be reading and working from Engineering drawings.
• As a Welder, you will be a vital part of a team who are working with Aluminium and Galvanised Steel to produce components for various industries
Minimum requirements for this role;
• As a MIG/TIG Welder, you will need to be able to interpret engineering drawings
• Experience MIG and TIG Welding is a necessity.
• You must have previously worked with Aluminium to be considered for the role of MIG/TIG Welder.
This Welder role is for an Engineering and Manufacturing Fabrication company supplying to the subcontract industry. You will be joining a large established company. Working on a permanent afternoon shift, paying up to £14 per hour.
If you want to hear more about this role please send us your CV by clicking 'apply now'!