Temporary to permanent
£12.00 per hour
Currently recruiting for Welders in Coventry for a specialist Engineering and Manufacturing Fabrication company who do work for the large names in the Automotive and Aerospace industry. This is a new position within the business due to growth and they are recruiting heavily to bulk the welding team.
Key role and responsibilities for this role;
- As a Welder, your duties will include MIG and/or TIG Welding to fabricate components
- You will be reading and working from Engineering drawings and will be welding alone
- As a Welder, you will be a vital part of a team who are working with sheet metal to produce components for various industries
Minimum requirements for this role;
- As a Welder, you will need to be able to interpret engineering drawings
- Proven Welder experience is required
- Experience MIG and/or TIG Welding is a necessity
- Any industry background will be considered
This Welder role is for an Engineering and Manufacturing Fabrication company supplying to the subcontract industry. You will be joining a large established company. Working on a permanent afternoon shift, paying up to £12 per hour.