Rugby – CV21
Temporary to permanent.
£10 - £12.50 per hour
Key role and responsibilities for this role;
• You will be welding a variety of products for my clients including brackets and tankers.
• The welder will be responsible for their own tacking.
• The welder will be working from drawing to produce components.
• The successful welder will need to work on their own initiative.
Minimum requirements for this role
• The successful Welder will have proven experience MIG welding.
• The role will be working from drawings therefore the Welder will need to be able to read engineering drawings.
• Experience fabricating will be beneficial to the welders application but not essential.
• Experience working with stainless and mild steel will be essential.