Coventry – CV7
£12 - £16 per hour
My client is a fabrication company based in Coventry. They are looking for a Welder Fabricator to join their team.
Key role and responsibilities for this role;
• The Welder Fabricator will be fabricating a variety of Stainless Steel and Aluminum products.
• Trimming, filing, grinding, de-burring and metal finishing surfaces.
• Ensuring all required paperwork / labels are correctly completed and filed as necessary.
• The Welder Fabricator will be welding, bolting, riveting using hand and power tools.
Minimum requirements for this role
• The Welder Fabricator must have experience TIG welding.
• The Welder Fabricator must have experience working with Stainless Steel and Aluminum.
• Experience working in the Steel Fabrication industry is beneficial.
To be considered please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Concur Recruitment offices for further information on 02476 668 204. Concur Recruitment Limited is an equal opportunity employer. Concur Recruitment are the leading name in the Midlands for specialist engineering and industrial recruitment.
If you are interested in this role, please choose between the below options:
1. "This is the job for me! When can I start?" – Click “apply now” so we have your CV, and call now to talk through your experience on 02476 668 204 between 8am – 5.30pm.
2. "I think I'm right for this position, but I'm not sure I have enough experience to get an interview" - Click "apply now" so I can read your CV and let you know.
Concur Recruitment (Cov) Ltd is an equal opportunity employer. Concur are the leading name in the Midlands for specialist engineering recruitment.