Coventry – CV7
Shift - Monday – 7.30 – 4pm Friday 7.30 -2.30pm
£12 – £12.50 per hour
My client is a structural welding company based in Coventry making parts for the construction industries. They are currently looking for a Welder Fabricator on a day shift.
Key role and responsibilities for this role;
• The Welder Fabricator will be producing a variety of parts from Engineering drawings.
• The Welder Fabricator will be MIG welding thick gauge Mild Steel and Stainless Steel to fabricate products.
• The Welder Fabricator will be expected to work independently to see products through to completion.
Minimum requirements for this role
• The Welder Fabricator will need experience MIG welding.
• An ability to read and work from engineering drawings is vital.
• Experience with fabrication machinery and hand tools is vital.
• The Welder Fabricator will need to hold a CSCS card
• Should the Welder Fabricator hold coding it would be beneficial to their application.
To be considered please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Concur Recruitment offices for further information on 02476 668 204. Concur Recruitment Limited is an equal opportunity employer. Concur Recruitment are the leading name in the Midlands for specialist engineering and industrial recruitment.
If you are interested in this role, please choose between the below options:
1. "This is the job for me! When can I start?" – Click “apply now” so we have your CV, and call now to talk through your experience on 02476 668 204 between 8am – 5.30pm.
2. "I think I'm right for this position, but I'm not sure I have enough experience to get an interview" - Click "apply now" so I can read your CV and let you know.
Concur Recruitment (Cov) Ltd is an equal opportunity employer. Concur are the leading name in the Midlands for specialist engineering recruitment.